Previous Seminars Topics And Speakers
The Local Digital Advertising Market - Three Perspectives
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Dispatch Digital is brought together three different perspectives on the local digital advertising marketplace. A lively group of local professionals joined us for our panel discussion, and also to learn more about Dispatch Digital and what we have to offer. Breakfast was served and prizes were awarded to a few lucky winners.
Speakers: Pat Scott - Chief Digital Officer at Nationwide Insurance, Katie Risch -
Vice President - Publisher & Affiliate Partnerships at Centro Media Logistics, Bob LeBoeuf -
General Manger at Dispatch Digital
Mobile Frontiers - May 30th, 2012
Speakers: Bill Caudill – Senior Digital Advertising Manager – Yahoo! and Anne Marie Begley - Vice President of New Media Sales, LSN Inc.
During this session attendees learned:
- Who is this mobile audience
- What are they doing on their smart / mobile devices
- How engaged are they with mobile advertising
- What your mobile advertising message should be
- What are mobile marketing best practices
View The Presentations
Mobile Recruiting - The Untapped Talented Engagement Channel - April 18, 2012
Speaker - Michael Marlatt - The Founder and CEO of mRecruitingcamp, North America’s 1st mobile conference for the HR & Recruitment industry.
During this session, attendees learned:
- The Evolution of The 7th Mass Medium
- 5 Mobile Myths vs. Realities
- 6 Workforce Trends Impacting the Need for Mobile
- Case Studies: Who’s Doing Mobile Recruiting?
- Top 5 Tips For Taking Your Company Mobile
View The Presentation
Two ROIs of Social Media - Return on Investment Vs. Risk of Ignoring
Speakers - Debra Jasper & Betsy Hubbard
You've heard all the buzz about the importance of using Facebook, Twitter or other social media to build client relationships. But really, what do you get for investing all those resources? And just how much is social media buzz worth anyway? We'll discuss the pay off for engaging in smart social media strategies, and also illustrate the "other ROI”—the risk of ignoring and the costs of missing out.
Speaker - Charles Purdy - Senior Editor, Monster.com
- The most important new realities amidst all the hype on “social recruiting”
- How to apply a “social checklist” to your recruiting strategy
- New tools and resources for staying sane while staying on top of a fast-changing field
Generational Marketing - Meeting The Marketing Challenges of a Multi-Generation Audience
Maryann Baldwin, Vice President of Magid Media Futures
- The unique characteristics of the three distinct consumer generations
- Insights into each generation’s media habits and expectations for advertising and marketing
- Tips on how to leverage your media mix and creative messaging to optimize your impact, by generation
Speaker - Anne Marie Begley - Vice President of New Media Sales, LSN Inc.
- Why you need to be thinking about mobile now
- Hot trends in mobile advertising
- How to best utilize mobile in your marketing mix
- Examples of Effective Mobile Advertising
The Power of Rich Media
Speakers - Jon Herron & Larry McDaniel, GARI Media
What rich media is, why it is essential to your company’s growth, the ability to drive purchase intent, increase brand favorability, drive brand awareness, achieve branding goals, and more.